+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! STATEMENT OF PURPOSE LETTER

Oct 5, 2019
I need help on my statement of purpose letter. If anyone can help read through to tell me if I'm good or not. I need help!
Response will make me post my letter.

Oct 5, 2019
Respected Sir/Madam,
I would like to introduce myself as a health enthusiast. My days as a kid often made me think about, what if people lived healthier lives, and took precautions against illness and disease, prevent injuries as well as the injuries themselves?
Slowly and gradually, my curiosity became a passion and I made myself determinant about making a career that helped a large number of people, emphasized prevention and primary care rather than tertiary care, and would continually challenge and motivate me to improve. With so many thoughts and research, I figured out public health.
As I considered my alternatives for under graduate studies, the Bachelor of health science (public health) at the Cape Breton University has emerged for various reasons. The interdisciplinary way of the program is particularly appealing to me as this will give me a much more extensive, more down to earth comprehension of all major concepts of health science, including the public health concepts.
With the innately worldwide nature of today’s health care system, it is vital for me to contemplate in a universal domain far from my home country, and doing such in one of the reputed university in Canada will absolutely give me a novel advantage in my career pursuits.
Having offered all science subjects in my secondary education and also successfully completed a CPR, AED and first aid certification course administered by National healthcare provider solutions, continuing education certificate, I am confident of adding to the paradigm diversity of the dynamic health world by joining the Cape Breton University for my under graduate studies.
The Bachelor of health science (public health) offered at the Cape Breton University will sure substantiate me with right acquaintance, dexterity and practice to accomplish my professionalism. Environmental issues in public health, anatomy and physiology as well as public health administration and ethics are among the courses, I wish to pursue at the Cape Breton University.
Working out with highly experienced and skilled faculties along with prominent facilities being provided will surely back my academic pursuit. My profile has all the pre-requisites for the admission and I have secured my admission at the Cape Breton University.
I attended seminars and met with public health practitioners at different functions and events. All these activities confirmed my growing interest in public health, the outcome and effectiveness, and the quality of care.
Canada was the first and final choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for my under graduate studies because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. In addition to that, Canada is a safe and peaceful nation with superb health care facilities.
All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.
Every year, talented students from all over the globe come to Canada to study to make their dreams come true. Studying with them with surely expose me to their cultures and ethics, as well as improvise my communication skills.
Nineteen years into the twenty-first century, the world shows tremendous growth and need in the health care sector more particularly in West Africa. There will always be a huge demand for public health professionals as there are strong links between public health and other agendas that focus on human dignity, gender equity and human rights.
After completion of my under graduate studies in Canada, I intend to come back to my home country with the outstanding skill set acquired. To join the health care sector, which is ever in need of competent hands, as a public health scientist. Also to make a bright career.
Hence, after completing my course I am confident that I will easily get a suitable job here in my home country. At the end, my goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out amongst all. Also I have paid my tuition fees.
Dear Sir/Madam, I hope that you will find all my documents in proper order and I kindly request you to process my visa application as soon as possible. I am very much thankful to you for giving me your valuable time to process my student visa application.