+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! sponsor has to leave Canada to work! Inland case

zinaiyin

Jan 9, 2014
Hi everyone, I need some advices about my case, anyone know something or have similar situation?

My inland case is under processing since Jan 2014, right now I live with my husband (Sponsor) in Canada, he might have to transfer to the US to work, company is the same, he is citizen, if he gets transfer, he will move to USA, but I’m not sure about my application. My questions are:

1) Should I wait in Canada until I get PR? Does it work?
2) Will my application get cancel even I still stay in Canada while he is in USA?
3) Can I go to the USA with him before I get PR and come back later to get PR card?

Thank you so much!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zinaiyin said:
Hi everyone, I need some advices about my case, anyone know something or have similar situation?

My inland case is under processing since Jan 2014, right now I live with my husband (Sponsor) in Canada, he might have to transfer to the US to work, company is the same, he is citizen, if he gets transfer, he will move to USA, but I'm not sure about my application. My questions are:

1) Should I wait in Canada until I get PR? Does it work?
2) Will my application get cancel even I still stay in Canada while he is in USA?
3) Can I go to the USA with him before I get PR and come back later to get PR card?

Thank you so much!
1. If you spouse/sponsor leaves Canada, you can kiss you application goodbye.
2. The reason for "in-Canada" is for spouses to remain together.
3. He should withdraw the in-Canada, and submit an out of Canada application.

zinaiyin

Jan 9, 2014
PMM said:
Hi

1. If you spouse/sponsor leaves Canada, you can kiss you application goodbye.
2. The reason for "in-Canada" is for spouses to remain together.
3. He should withdraw the in-Canada, and submit an out of Canada application.
Thanks for the information. :)