+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Regarding Course Selection

sabhi

Nov 3, 2014
Hi there

I am from India currently doing Bachelor of Arts (3 years). I will complete my graduation in August 2015 and wish to go to Canada for further studies. I have heard that not choosing the right course can lead to rejection, so I would like to request some experts to help me regarding that.

Here is my history

10th - 82%

12th - 63%

I am hoping to complete my graduation with 50-60% marks.

My Graduation subjects are English , Geography , Hindi and Economics

My first query is , based on my degree , am I eligible for post graduate course or graduate level course in Canada ??

My marks tend to go down with time because I am a national level Hockey player and had to focus on the game as well. I have played 7 National tournaments and three inter college level tournaments. Can this sports background help me ?

Now based on above mentioned facts, what program should I opt for in Canada. I am thinking of something related to sports management but since I have no sports related subjects in my graduation, can that affect my chances of getting approved

Hoping to get some great advise here

Thanks
Sabhi

Talha Gujjar

May 12, 2014
Milton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS,Global Karachi,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
26-12-2014
sabhi said:
Hi there

I am from India currently doing Bachelor of Arts (3 years). I will complete my graduation in August 2015 and wish to go to Canada for further studies. I have heard that not choosing the right course can lead to rejection, so I would like to request some experts to help me regarding that.

Here is my history

10th - 82%

12th - 63%

I am hoping to complete my graduation with 50-60% marks.

My Graduation subjects are English , Geography , Hindi and Economics

My first query is , based on my degree , am I eligible for post graduate course or graduate level course in Canada ??

My marks tend to go down with time because I am a national level Hockey player and had to focus on the game as well. I have played 7 National tournaments and three inter college level tournaments. Can this sports background help me ?

Now based on above mentioned facts, what program should I opt for in Canada. I am thinking of something related to sports management but since I have no sports related subjects in my graduation, can that affect my chances of getting approved

Hoping to get some great advise here

Thanks
Sabhi
you will get all the required info in the link below..
http://www.universitystudy.ca/

harry321

Dec 25, 2012
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After graduation choose only post grad diploma or masters degree.... VEry imp.. don't opt any other diploma or certificate.. if your agent ask u , plz don't opt...
choose post grad diploma one year or master 2 years.
once u get ur visa... reach canada and choose ur college or course... accordingly.