+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Case Notes Waiting over 12 month!

Capaneo

Oct 23, 2014
Hi, I have applied for CEC around 12 month ago and never heard anything back from CIC. Recently I requested under privacy act to read the notes on my case and got the email with the following:

s3.postimg.org/a9jacdfur/Notes.png

Can someone please help me with this and tell me what to do?
I am thinking of getting an updated job description letter from my main employee (job #1) and send it to CIC. Is that a good idea?
Or should I wait to hear something back from them?

If i want to send this additional letter, where and how should I send it to so they add it to my file?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Looks very complicated, have you got 12 months experience apart from working for yourself?

Capaneo said:
Hi, I have applied for CEC around 12 month ago and never heard anything back from CIC. Recently I requested under privacy act to read the notes on my case and got the email with the following:

s3.postimg.org/a9jacdfur/Notes.png

Can someone please help me with this and tell me what to do?
I am thinking of getting an updated job description letter from my main employee (job #1) and send it to CIC. Is that a good idea?
Or should I wait to hear something back from them?

If i want to send this additional letter, where and how should I send it to so they add it to my file?

Capaneo

Oct 23, 2014
Thanks alot for your reply and tyring to help.

To answer your question. Yes, I do. Actually the Work Exp 1 is for when I was working for a small Engineering consulting firm 3-4 ppl. From July 2012 until March 2014 full time. Im still working for the same place but on a part-time basis since I have to spend alot of time on my own company.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
What NOC did you use and what does the employment letter say?

BTW, I am a Mech Eng as well.

Capaneo said:
Thanks alot for your reply and tyring to help.

To answer your question. Yes, I do. Actually the Work Exp 1 is for when I was working for a small Engineering consulting firm 3-4 ppl. From July 2012 until March 2014 full time. Im still working for the same place but on a part-time basis since I have to spend alot of time on my own company.

Capaneo

Oct 23, 2014
NOC code 2132. For my letter my employer just wrote "His general duties include Engineering Software Development and Design, Reliability and Inspection Analysis."
I asked him to write a much more detailed description and he has given me the new letter. The new letter goes into details about 1 page of what my exact duties and project is, also names the clien'ts and details of why it is a mechanical engineering position and not a software developer position.

What my main concern is that I don't want to get rejected. Because the CEC program is expired now and I am in Canada with a job and house and family. So it is a real pain for me to leave. To make matters even more stressing we are expecting our 2nd baby in a couple of month. And to make it even worse our prev bridge permit has expired in mid march and I've been waiting for a new bridge work permit since mid Feb. :( So it is alot of fun.

Capaneo

Oct 23, 2014
I basically just don't want to get rejected so I have to leave this place. I've been living and working here for the past 8-9 years. And as you can imagine its a bit hard to pack up and leave "immediately" with a pregnant wife and a house and car etc. But even if my processing takes another year or two to get PR, Im cool with that. With the new baby, its not like Im planning to go anywhere any time soon. :)

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Let's communicate offline as I will be able to help - I will look up the NOC and if you can send me the employment letter then I will review and advise. I am in a similar situation but not as concerning - moved here from Australia being head-hunted, two little boys, a wife and a dog and a house!! Send me your email through the messaging facility here and let's talk offline.

Capaneo said:
I basically just don't want to get rejected so I have to leave this place. I've been living and working here for the past 8-9 years. And as you can imagine its a bit hard to pack up and leave "immediately" with a pregnant wife and a house and car etc. But even if my processing takes another year or two to get PR, Im cool with that. With the new baby, its not like Im planning to go anywhere any time soon. :)