+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!! Ready for VISA email no APPENDIX B

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
Just received a ready for visa email. The VISA office website requires me to send passport, photo and appendix B. My email does not include any attachement, link or any mention of appendix B.

Upon searching Appendix B seems to be a table asking for height and eye colors of the applicant(s), which they also asked me for.

Where can I get this appendix B?

DEC 2019 AOR
COR: Hong Kong
VO: Ottawa

This is whats written in the email. No mention of Appendix B anywhere.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Last edited: