08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hi,

I applied for my spouse's Police Clearance Certificate from Consulate General of Pakistan in Toronto. I collected the document today and it's basically just a letter confirming that she doesn't have any criminal record in Pakistan based on the information received in the police certificate.

There is no actual certificate they have issued to support this. This seems very weird to me as no information including dates of her stay in Pakistan have been mentioned on the letter, neither the letter has any image of the applicant.

Has anyone else applied with just the attached letter and not faced issues from IRCC with PR? What other option can I explore to get a proper police certificate from Pakistan (Lahore)?

Thanks in advance.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
I got the same certificate too. Did yours get accepted ?
I got a different one from Pakistan using power of attorney.

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
i didnt know you can get one from an office here... thats so convenient if they accept it. Ive seen people say they need to provide new ones every 6 months, so i wonder if its worth going thru the Toronto office. i hope the above works for you. for us, we got from local station in karachi which showed the duration of stay and picture. but it wasnt a "certificate" or anything special, just a letter like above which looked sorta unprofessional

rabhatti2033

Dec 22, 2021
Hi,

I applied for my spouse's Police Clearance Certificate from Consulate General of Pakistan in Toronto. I collected the document today and it's basically just a letter confirming that she doesn't have any criminal record in Pakistan based on the information received in the police certificate.

There is no actual certificate they have issued to support this. This seems very weird to me as no information including dates of her stay in Pakistan have been mentioned on the letter, neither the letter has any image of the applicant.

Has anyone else applied with just the attached letter and not faced issues from IRCC with PR? What other option can I explore to get a proper police certificate from Pakistan (Lahore)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi ,Chaurdi,
It would be helpful if you can share if this letter got accepted by the IRCC officer.
Locking forward to hear from you.

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hello wondering if this certificate got accepted? or consulate still issuing this kind of certificate even today? I have to apply for citizenship, and requiring PCC from consulate, hence asking about it, also how long it takes, please OP or anybody else reply! thank you!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hey did this work? I am in the same situation.

saad416

Jan 28, 2024
Hey did this work? I am in the same situation.
Hi Hussain,

This worked for us. My wife’s Outland application is at the pre arrival stage now.

Originally she had gone to the embassy to get a power of attorney to be able to get a new police certificate from Pakistan as her existing one was expiring. At the embassy she found out that it was possible to have a police certificate made from there. So far it has worked for us.

Reactions: hussainkestrel

fakerisbee

Feb 6, 2024
Hi Hussain,

Hope you are doing good.
I wanted to apply for my husband's police clearance certificate. i wanted to know, how long did it take? And do I have to apply online or I have to go to the Consulate?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hey did you just upload this or the copy of your application with this as well? Anyone knows about this?