+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please

yousefjn

Aug 24, 2024
I found a job offer through one of the websites in Forward Precision and I am not a resident of Canada. Then they sent me a file and told me that the travel, accommodation and housing costs are on their own account and that I must pay $250 as an immigration consultant fee and that the amount is refundable if I do not obtain a work permit. How can I make sure that it is not fake and how will I do the bank transfer? Please help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I found a job offer through one of the websites in Forward Precision and I am not a resident of Canada. Then they sent me a file and told me that the travel, accommodation and housing costs are on their own account and that I must pay $250 as an immigration consultant fee and that the amount is refundable if I do not obtain a work permit. How can I make sure that it is not fake and how will I do the bank transfer? Please help.
This is very likely a scam. Don’t send them money

yousefjn

Aug 24, 2024
How can I get a work contract and a paid work permit, knowing that I am in Syria and not in Canada.. and that it is real and not fake

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How can I get a work contract and a paid work permit, knowing that I am in Syria and not in Canada.. and that it is real and not fake
Unless you have certain skills and training that are difficult to find in Canada it will likely be almost impossible to get a WP.