+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please

brill

Dec 11, 2009
HI SENIORS,
I AM A MBBS DOCTOR.AFTER MY GRADUATION STUDIES OF 17 YEARS,I DID POSTGRADUATE TRAINING IN MEDICINE FROM GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL OF 1 YEAR AS A FULL TIME STUDIES SO 18 YEARS,CAN I GET 22 POINTS FOR MY EDUCATION???

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, what is actual degree? its Bachelor, Master or what??

here is table of education points:-

Education Maximum 25 points

You have a master’s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
25 points
You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor’s level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
22 points
You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
22 points
You have a university degree of two years or more at the bachelor’s level and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
20 points
You have a two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
20 points
You have a one-year university degree at the bachelor’s level and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
15 points
You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
15 points
You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
12 points
You completed high school.
5 points

brill

Dec 11, 2009
mahharrouf said:
So, what is actual degree? its Bachelor, Master or what??

here is table of education points:-

Education Maximum 25 points

You have a master's degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
25 points
You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor's level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
22 points
You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
22 points
You have a university degree of two years or more at the bachelor's level and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
20 points
You have a two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
20 points
You have a one-year university degree at the bachelor's level and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
15 points
You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
15 points
You have a one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study.
12 points
You completed high school.
5 points
hi,what do you suggest then?22 points for me???
senior please give your input.

Banglalink

Jun 5, 2010
brill said:
HI SENIORS,
I AM A MBBS DOCTOR.AFTER MY GRADUATION STUDIES OF 17 YEARS,I DID POSTGRADUATE TRAINING IN MEDICINE FROM GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL OF 1 YEAR AS A FULL TIME STUDIES SO 18 YEARS,CAN I GET 22 POINTS FOR MY EDUCATION???
As fer I know training is not accepted for point, You will get 20 points for MBBS.