+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP Please with Super-visa Application but V-1 Stamp Issued

hongho

Mar 17, 2016
hi folks,
i applied for super visa for my mom in May 2024 on the IRCC portal. I chose Visitor Visa or Super Visa (there is no separate super visa option) as the type of application and got application starting with V. Today my mom received her passport with V1 stamp. Any advice as to what I should do in this case? I already sent a webform asking them to review my application and the issued visa. My mom's old visitor visa is (was) still valid until 2028 and the document was attached in the application as well. Any advice is appreciated!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi folks,
i applied for super visa for my mom in May 2024 on the IRCC portal. I chose Visitor Visa or Super Visa (there is no separate super visa option) as the type of application and got application starting with V. Today my mom received her passport with V1 stamp. Any advice as to what I should do in this case? I already sent a webform asking them to review my application and the issued visa. My mom's old visitor visa is (was) still valid until 2028 and the document was attached in the application as well. Any advice is appreciated!
Ultimately it's up to IRCC if they issue a super visa or a regular TRV. You'll have to wait and see if IRCC considers your web form. However normally you would need to reapply if you want a super visa and make sure you meet all of the requirements and also provide stronger evidence of ties. Good luck.

Reactions: Naturgrl

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
Yes, sometimes if IRCC think that the person is not eligible for super visa, so instead of refusing the visa, they will simply grant a TRV. This has happen with many applicants.
If you think that you must have a super visa, you can apply again.

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Ultimately it's up to IRCC if they issue a super visa or a regular TRV. You'll have to wait and see if IRCC considers your web form. However normally you would need to reapply if you want a super visa and make sure you meet all of the requirements and also provide stronger evidence of ties. Good luck.
its not upto ircc dont give wrong advice if you dont know nothing he probably applied in portal u need to apply supervisa u should have given 2 years time where they ask hwo long you plan to stay and if he got visitor visa than they approve there ties back home what kind of answer is this you need to prove stronger ties for supeervisa ties are ties doesn't matter super or visitor. plus its better to apply supervisa through gc key they have option of supervisa there