+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please study permit refused reapply ?

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
hello everyone , Must thank you all for your assistance and time for other cases .
i've been reading the posts for weeks now and i really do appreciate all the help provided here .

My Case :

Accepted to VanArts GAME ART & DESIGN portfolio selection visa refused ...

You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has diminished the overall credibility of your submission.

I am not satisfied as to the credibility of this study project given your previous academic and employment experience

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

your travel history

your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

purpose of visit

I am planning on reapplying later this month

I'm gona Back up my case with :

Notarised & original documents

letter of motivation explaining my goals

old passport with 9-8 visas

my portfolio

toefl ibt (score : 72)

4 letters from relatives Supporting me in Canada .

Bank Draft of 60000 CAD and My bank statement about 200 000 CAD in my bank account .

police check B3 zero criminal activity .

letter of acceptance

land certificate of ownership (Father)

house certificate of ownership (Father)

bank statement (Father)

however My Background :
• age 24
• 1-years Bachelor of Computer Science and Arts. (Superior Institute of Art of Multimedia Mannouba) did not finish that . 55 % score first year .

• Baccalaureate of Computer Science

I don't have any official work experience . just work samples in concept art and 3D and a 5 years Computer hardware Trading ...

I did order my CAiPS/GCMS Notes 3 days ago .

and i'm hiring a local immigration consultant in my country for my second attempt

Any tips please i really need this Diploma for my future

I have been working for 2 years to open an indie studio and make Video Games in my country . i have no intention of staying in canada because i really like it in Tunisia and all was well since i can remember.

I'm really attached to my family and my loved ones and I'm engaged to girl who I have been with for 3 years.

My plan is simple get the Diploma . head back home and start my business , marry .

I'm leaving behind my car and rendering computers and Drawing tablet monitor that did cost more than 30 000 $ ...

Please any help is greatly appreciated .

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Avoid showing ur ties in Canada abut ur relatives. It is one of the reason of your refusal I think. To be safe side you should not tell them about ur relatives in Canada as they will think that you will not come back and will settle down in Canada with them.

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
Jeewan said:
Avoid showing ur ties in Canada abut ur relatives. It is one of the reason of your refusal I think. To be safe side you should not tell them about ur relatives in Canada as they will think that you will not come back and will settle down in Canada with them.
well i dont think i have .... maybe from my father's side however dont really know them that much.
Nice tip bro , thank you really !!

Should i add my car paper as something i own ? Or maybe buy a piece of land ?

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
MRhaiem said:
well i dont think i have .... maybe from my father's side however dont really know them that much.
Nice tip bro , thank you really !!

Should i add my car paper as something i own ? Or maybe buy a piece of land ?
Cic dont accept cars and jewelry to show ur bond with your country yes you can show show land you own or some business you own here. It will overcome your problem of showing bond with your country that you will definitely come back.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Just curious what documents you first submitted that made the CHC think that they were not authentic?

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
scorpio1641 said:
Just curious what documents you first submitted that made the CHC think that they were not authentic?
PDF passport
PDF letter of acceptance
thats all :p
never Go for online Apply

a mistake i will never repeat

Jeewan said:
Cic dont accept cars and jewelry to show ur bond with your country yes you can show show land you own or some business you own here. It will overcome your problem of showing bond with your country that you will definitely come back.
ok that will do :) thanks bro

satyan1990

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hi,

I did apply online and got visa in 5 working day. for diploma in digital Animation program ( centennial college )

1.First no need of notarised or orginal docs, notarization is only for doc with some other language, if its in english they copies of those docs is enough.

2.you dont have to show visas if you never stayed more than 6 months ( i am not sure, check with cic )

3. portfolio is a good idea ( i did that )

4. letter of intent - not only your goal, u shud explain y u didnt complete your course also

5. check if they are taking toefl scores

6. no need of letter from relatives instead get a support letter from vanarts program coordinator.

7. support letter from ur dad saying he is ready to support you signed in front of notary

8. land doc, house doc, jewel, car - everything you can combine in one doc, it called ca statement.

very imp. - you shud give valid reason for failure to complete your previous education - that might be the reason for the refusal.

Hope this helps - all the best..

MRhaiem

Nov 2, 2014
satyan1990 said:
Hi,

I did apply online and got visa in 5 working day. for diploma in digital Animation program ( centennial college )

1.First no need of notarised or orginal docs, notarization is only for doc with some other language, if its in english they copies of those docs is enough.

2.you dont have to show visas if you never stayed more than 6 months ( i am not sure, check with cic )

3. portfolio is a good idea ( i did that )

4. letter of intent - not only your goal, u shud explain y u didnt complete your course also

5. check if they are taking toefl scores

6. no need of letter from relatives instead get a support letter from vanarts program coordinator.

7. support letter from ur dad saying he is ready to support you signed in front of notary

8. land doc, house doc, jewel, car - everything you can combine in one doc, it called ca statement.

very imp. - you shud give valid reason for failure to complete your previous education - that might be the reason for the refusal.

Hope this helps - all the best..

Thank you , i'll try to do my best especially with letter of intent .

and i can get a ton of recommendation letters from My professors not sure will help .