+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please.if someone can??? In Tention with last Nz refusland gap in studies?

Taranveer22

Apr 1, 2017
I have done my 12th in 2014 with commerse stream 60% marks. .After that I did 6 months Telly course from a private institute but ISO certified. then I started work as a Account assistant in a factory.from July 2015 to still now.
My ielts score is 6 not less than 5.5 ..ielts exam date 29th April 2016.
Then apply first time NZ student August 2016 refusel regarding Funds.2nd time in January 2017 .Same reason.
Now I want to apply for Canada student visa.
My questions are-
1) will nz refusel impact on Canadian studnet visa or should I dont mention it .
2) As I did telly course from private institute but ISO certified.is that ok??
3) As i was working as Account assistant so what employment proofs are mandatory .
4 ) Give suggestions please.Will study gap after 12th affect my application??

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Taranveer22 said:
I have done my 12th in 2014 with commerse stream 60% marks. .After that I did 6 months Telly course from a private institute but ISO certified. then I started work as a Account assistant in a factory.from July 2015 to still now.
Then apply first time NZ student August 2016 refusel regarding Funds.2nd time in January 2017 .Same reason.
My questions are-
1) will nz refusel impact on Canadian studnet visa or should I dont mention it .
3) As i was working as Account assistant so what employment proofs are mandatory .
It all depends on how you present your case and your choice of program. If you're going to mention about your refusals, your intent of study would be doubted. Study gap is not a problem as long as you cover it up. The employment proof will be your experience letter with salary slips. Plan well, and then apply.

Taranveer22

Apr 1, 2017
What about telly course ?? From private institute but ISO certified.
Clearly tell me should I mention my NZ refusel in Canadian application?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So you are sure that you will not be rejected for funding again can you meet a general requirement of approx 18000 CDN fees and living 10000 CDN per year.

Also you fail to mention exactly what course you are considering and how that relates to existing education and work experience which are major considerations in granting any study permit plus of course demonstrating intention to return to home country at course completion.

As for mentioning NZ study refusal that is your decision to take the risk of not mentioning it given if comes up later either with this study permit application or some future PR application it could be seen as misrepresentation. Given was funding issue then possible only complication will be solid proof you have the required funds with this application.

Taranveer22

Apr 1, 2017
Bs65 said:
So you are sure that you will not be rejected for funding again can you meet a general requirement of approx 18000 CDN fees and living 10000 CDN per year.

Also you fail to mention exactly what course you are considering and how that relates to existing education and work experience which are major considerations in granting any study permit plus of course demonstrating intention to return to home country at course completion.

As for mentioning NZ study refusal that is your decision to take the risk of not mentioning it given if comes up later either with this study permit application or some future PR application it could be seen as misrepresentation. Given was funding issue then possible only complication will be solid proof you have the required funds with this application.
Yes I can afford Canada study expenses. I will mention my nz refusel but can you tell me. Telly course from private institute will not create any problem? As I said institute was ISO certified.

shammi@KUMAR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Taranveer22 said:
My questions are-
i dont think u need this mention this rejection for canada visa ...as this two countries not share immigration date with each other..canada only share immigration history with usa

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Taranveer22 said:
Yes I can afford Canada study expenses. I will mention my nz refusel but can you tell me. Telly course from private institute will not create any problem? As I said institute was ISO certified.
Your case will get weak if you mention. Please, consult an immigration lawyer before applying.