+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on Ircc ADR clarification!!

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
@Naturgrl please i dont get the adr i got what does it means?

Submissions: Please provide us with an authorized email address This must be received

at this office by: 2023/12/12

Please note:

All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

(Date format is YYYY/MM/DD)

Instructions on how to obtain police certificates for specific countries may be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

If you have been requested to submit a form, please find them on our website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

To provide the requested documents), go to the MyCIC Welcome Page and click on the "View Checklist" button beside your application number on your MyCIC Welcome Page and follow the instructions provided on that page.

DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH YOUR MYCIC ACCOUNT: In order to submit your documents, navigate to the Application Details page and click on the "View Submitted Application" button at the bottom of the page. You should then see instructions on how to submit the requested documents on the Documents Submitted page.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When did you receive this? You are asked to provide police certificates for the countries you have lived in for more than 6 months. Must be in French or English and certified.

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
When did you receive this? You are asked to provide police certificates for the countries you have lived in for more than 6 months. Must be in French or English and certified.
Its from 29,november 2023 but why i already submit it with other documents and my agent told me he submitted again when they asked does it lead to refusal?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its from 29,november 2023 but why i already submit it with other documents and my agent told me he submitted again when they asked does it lead to refusal?
So you submitted the information as asked with translated police checks? You had a certified translator complete the document. If so you did all you could do at the time.