+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on form IMM5669E (Schedule A Background Declaration)

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Hi All,

I am filling up the Form IMM5669E (Schedule A, Background Declaration). I have couple of questions to clarify:

1. Regarding Question # 8, Personal History: How to specify that i am currently working. I mean, we can enter the start date but how to enter the end date? Actually i want to mention "TILL DATE", but its not allowing. What should we do?

2. Specifying NONE: I want to specify NONE. Do i need to mention "NONE" in all the boxes? or just specifying in one box is enough?

Thanks a lot,

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
cfuture said:
Hi All,

I am filling up the Form IMM5669E (Schedule A, Background Declaration). I have couple of questions to clarify:

1. Regarding Question # 8, Personal History: How to specify that i am currently working. I mean, we can enter the start date but how to enter the end date? Actually i want to mention "TILL DATE", but its not allowing. What should we do?
Put the same date you sign that form that will do or after printing that for write "Present" with black pen that will work too. But from mu point of view it is better to mention date as they specifically asked for date in that form.

2. Specifying NONE: I want to specify NONE. Do i need to mention "NONE" in all the boxes? or just specifying in one box is enough?
Mention it in one box of each section. No need to write it in all boxes.

Thanks a lot,

Serenity03

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 4, 2014
AOR Received.
Dec. 19, 2014 / Aug. 27, 2015
Med's Done....
January 8, 2016
Hi! I just want to ask something about this form. It says that

This form must be completed by:
• you, the principal applicant
• your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)

I am the principal applicant and my husband is Canadian citizen by birth, I just want to ask if he needs to fill up this form too?

Thanks!

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Serenity03 said:
Hi! I just want to ask something about this form. It says that

This form must be completed by:
• you, the principal applicant
• your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)
I am the principal applicant and my husband is Canadian citizen by birth, I just want to ask if he needs to fill up this form too?
Thanks!
Yes, your husband also need to fill this form. (it is mandatory)