+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed

reachraj

Oct 19, 2013
Hi,

I have received valuable advise previously from seniors on sponsoring my dependent child. Now I am in a different situation I got a job in Montreal and will be moving very shortly from Toronto. I haven't yet started the process so far and now i want to start the process. I have learnt from someone that if I am moving to montreal than there is a different process to sponsor. I haven't find any thing as such on the immigration portal . Please could someone clarify my doubt and help me with more details on the process.

Thanks,
Raj

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
reachraj said:
Hi,

I have received valuable advise previously from seniors on sponsoring my dependent child. Now I am in a different situation I got a job in Montreal and will be moving very shortly from Toronto. I haven't yet started the process so far and now i want to start the process. I have learnt from someone that if I am moving to montreal than there is a different process to sponsor. I haven't find any thing as such on the immigration portal . Please could someone clarify my doubt and help me with more details on the process.

Thanks,
Raj
Well the only additional thing is you need to apply for CSQ as well.Google CSQ and you will find how to apply it online...Hope others will answer your query too....

MaxLet

May 28, 2013
Prevost, Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (Now Montreal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
Doc's Request.
CIC ask for MICC: 14-03-13
Nomination.....
CSQ: 09-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-03-2013
Med's Request
07-01-14
Med's Done....
09-01-14
Interview........
WAIVED!+AIP 07-01-14
Passport Req..
DM: 28-02-14
LANDED..........
15-05-2014
Indeed. Quebec has an independent gouvernement... so you have to apply to Quebec too.
You have to call CIC telecenter and tell them that you will sponsor from Quebec and you need the letter to go to MICC (Ministere d'immigration et Communautes Culturelles) de Quebec. Once you get the letter you have to send a package to Quebec and wait for CSQ (certificat de selection du Quebec) approuval. Here's the link with all the info and formularies...dive in!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/index.html

Good luck, God bless

reachraj

Oct 19, 2013
Thanks.. Any idea about the processing time in Quebec. Do I have an option to file from Toronto instead of Quebec while working in montreal. Will that be any problem. I am looking for the quickest way as I need to get my family.

Is it advisable to apply for TVR and then start the inland processing. Are there any chance of visa rejection?

Cheers,
Raj