+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
All firends,

I have passed the interview and got 69 points. submitted PCC and completed medical exam in Jan. 2009.
In April, I received Schedule 1 forms to be updated. then I sent them my updated schedule 1 forms. Last week they ask me to interview again. I don't know if it is normal? If attending interview what I should prepare?

Thanks

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you talking about Interview at Embassy which you took in past? If they again requsting you interview then its really surprise. For my knowledge, i never listen interview twice. If it is, then i think its not a good thing for you, maybe they have figure out some thing realy serious and thats why you called you even when its time of issuing PR. Let see what other comment about this.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mahharrouf said:
Are you talking about Interview at Embassy which you took in past? If they again requsting you interview then its really surprise. For my knowledge, i never listen interview twice. If it is, then i think its not a good thing for you, maybe they have figure out some thing realy serious and thats why you called you even when its time of issuing PR. Let see what other comment about this.
Sure they do, it could be a security interview by CSIS or could be a quality assurance interview by CHC.

PMM

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
PMM, Thanks for your reply.

Can you explain it in details and tell me what I should be prepared?

Waht is CSIS? Waht questions it may be interested for CSIS?
What is mean of a quality assurance interview? Do they interview me like last time? or some specific question they want to konw?

Do you hear anyone who has the second interview?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hongxugao said:
PMM, Thanks for your reply.

Can you explain it in details and tell me what I should be prepared?

Waht is CSIS? Waht questions it may be interested for CSIS?
What is mean of a quality assurance interview? Do they interview me like last time? or some specific question they want to konw?

Do you hear anyone who has the second interview?
1. CSIS Canadian Security Intelligence Service, may wish to interview you if there is something in your background which may make you a security risk. Also if you have served in the Military or a Gov't post they may interview.
2. Quality assurance is to determine if the application was processed correctly.
3. There is a 3rd option, in that something came up in your background check which is different from the information that you have given them previously.

PMM

PMM