+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with - Schedule1: Background Declaration Form

phoenix123

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A few might-look-silly kind of questions regarding Schedule 1 Form...but I am really confused about these..so hope to get some help here..

Q. 8- Personal details of mother
Family name at birth -XYZ
Given names - should these be her given names at birth or the current ones, as both are different??

Q. 10 - Education
- Should the number of years for a Master's degree come under 'University/college' or 'Other post secondary school'?
- Is it required to mention the dates and details of elementary education as the form asks for secondary and post-
secondary info?

Q. 11 & 15 Personal History and Addresses
I visited US twice for 3 months each on business visa with the same employer. Should I mention this
information in personal history and corresponding address sections or can I skip it?

Thnx in advance.

phoenix123

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phoenix123 said:
A few might-look-silly kind of questions regarding Schedule 1 Form...but I am really confused about these..so hope to get some help here..

Q. 8- Personal details of mother
Family name at birth -XYZ
Given names - should these be her given names at birth or the current ones, as both are different??

Q. 10 - Education
- Should the number of years for a Master's degree come under 'University/college' or 'Other post secondary school'?
- Is it required to mention the dates and details of elementary education as the form asks for secondary and post-
secondary info?

Q. 11 & 15 Personal History and Addresses
I visited US twice for 3 months each on business visa with the same employer. Should I mention this
information in personal history and corresponding address sections or can I skip it?

Thnx in advance.
Anybody there?? Please help