+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with BOWP

Luxzo

Mar 28, 2015
Hi,

I have applied for PR in provincial nominee category on July 2016. I'm expecting my AOR anytime this month (Oct/Nov). Since my work permit expires on December 2016, I have to apply for bridging open work permit (BOWP). I am also working in Toronto for 2 and half years now. I used my cic account to assess the documents needed to apply for BOWP and came across following documents:

1. Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710) (required)
2. Passport (required)
3. Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) (required)
4. Marriage License/Certificate (required)
5. Digital photo (required)
6. Offer of Employment (required)
7. Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC) (required)
8. Letter of Support from Province or Territory (required)
9. Employer Questionnaire and Declaration (required)
10. Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)

Since BOWP is purely based on AOR of PR application, I got confused with documents 6,7,8,9 and 10. If anybody has experience of applying BOWP, can you please help me in this regard?

Thank you

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
Luxzo said:
Hi,

I have applied for PR in provincial nominee category on July 2016. I'm expecting my AOR anytime this month (Oct/Nov). Since my work permit expires on December 2016, I have to apply for bridging open work permit (BOWP). I am also working in Toronto for 2 and half years now. I used my cic account to assess the documents needed to apply for BOWP and came across following documents:

1. Application to Change Conditions, Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker (IMM5710) (required)
2. Passport (required)
3. Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications (IMM5713) (required)
4. Marriage License/Certificate (required)
5. Digital photo (required)
6. Offer of Employment (required)
7. Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC) (required)
8. Letter of Support from Province or Territory (required)
9. Employer Questionnaire and Declaration (required)
10. Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)

Since BOWP is purely based on AOR of PR application, I got confused with documents 6,7,8,9 and 10. If anybody has experience of applying BOWP, can you please help me in this regard?

Thank you
Hi its normal to see these documents. Try re answering the questionaire. The things you need are the nomination letter, AOR, Passport docs and the form for workpermit application. In other categories you can upload a word document thatvsays not applicable. It shoukd be fine.

Luxzo

Mar 28, 2015
Thank you so much for your response. I did change the questionnaire and got only 1-5 in my check list to submit along with AOR.