+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed . Seniors please help me out !

Alica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
Hello Everyone.

I have a few important questions and I hope the seniors would be able to help me out with this complicated issue .

I was enrolled in a 4 year bachelors program in Canada . I did my three years continuous studies and came back home due to a family emergency . I had a two year gap and went back to Canada to finish my degree .

Applied for my Post graduate work permit and managed to get the 3 years one .

I have recently being offered a temporary 3 months job in NOC B .

I do believe that I need atleast a one year job experience in Noc A B or O to qualify for express entry as of now .

Now my question is would the education gap in my studies have any impact on my chances of PR ?

If I am hired for a job in NOC B now and later on get a job in NOC A would that make any difference to my experience count ?

Thirdly I believe if I have a degree in economics and get a job in marketing Noc B it should get count towards my work experience?

Lastly does it have to be continuous one year Canadain work experience or does it have to be in total one year job experience considering It might take time to find another job after finishing three months contract full time job .

I would highly appreciate if seniors could help me on this case

Thankyou

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Hello Everyone.

I have a few important questions and I hope the seniors would be able to help me out with this complicated issue .

I was enrolled in a 4 year bachelors program in Canada . I did my three years continuous studies and came back home due to a family emergency . I had a two year gap and went back to Canada to finish my degree .

Applied for my Post graduate work permit and managed to get the 3 years one .

I have recently being offered a temporary 3 months job in NOC B .

I do believe that I need atleast a one year job experience in Noc A B or O to qualify for express entry as of now .

Now my question is would the education gap in my studies have any impact on my chances of PR ?

No. Just explain it in LOE.

If I am hired for a job in NOC B now and later on get a job in NOC A would that make any difference to my experience count ?

As long as all the jobs under NOC O,A or B category adds up to 1560 for 12 months, you are good to go . It can be all clubbed together or individual ones doesn't matter.

Thirdly I believe if I have a degree in economics and get a job in marketing Noc B it should get count towards my work experience?

Yes, it will be considered.

Lastly does it have to be continuous one year Canadain work experience or does it have to be in total one year job experience considering It might take time to find another job after finishing three months contract full time job .

For CEC it need not be continuous but should add up to 1560 hours and for 12 months.

I would highly appreciate if seniors could help me on this case

Thankyou