+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP needed!!! Email CIC replied Meds have not been received yet

anndi1026

Apr 3, 2014
Hey,

ME Requested on Mar 5, ME Done on Mar 17 and the doctor confirmed the results uploaded on Mar 19.
No change to ECAS status. I emailed CIC yesterday to confirm the receipt of my medical results. They replied back saying your meds have not been received yet at our office.

Does anyone know what is happening? What can I do now? I called the doctor and she said the system indicates completed. and there is no way they can re-submit my result...

SO WORRIED~ :-[
Thanks a million!!!!!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anndi1026 said:
Hey,

ME Requested on Mar 5, ME Done on Mar 17 and the doctor confirmed the results uploaded on Mar 19.
No change to ECAS status. I emailed CIC yesterday to confirm the receipt of my medical results. They replied back saying your meds have not been received yet at our office.

Does anyone know what is happening? What can I do now? I called the doctor and she said the system indicates completed. and there is no way they can re-submit my result...

Thanks a million!!!!!
Wait until the end of week next week and then call CIC again since there isn't anything you can do at this point.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
anndi1026 said:
Hey,

Thanks a million!!!!!
As long as you have recipts with UMI number you should not be worried about medicals. They will find it in a week or 2..Just tell them doctor confirmation about uploaded results.