+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me!!

Sheelavincent

Mar 9, 2018
I am from India,my visa processing is going to completed on or before,but they need IELTS score.but cic office send me the mail,will you please the explain i will attach the mail.
ATTENTION: Mr & Mrs Vincent,

Your Canada Work Permit / Visa application form and your file was successfully opened, with your personal information, by the Work Permit / Visa Issuing department in our office,
Right now, Work Permit / Visa Issuing department demands IELTS English test from you because you are an International Employee and you need IELTS exam test result to show you can be able to work in Canada.
Without this, the visa cannot be complete you suppose to have your Work Permit / visa approval, on 12th of March, but due to this reason suspension have been put waiting for you. It is one big process that can’t be overlooked while applying and seeking visa’s of all sort from Canada. This together with having had full communication skills training is most required. The IELTS formal registration fees is 19,000 rupees and exam fees is about 30,200 rupees but total amount 49,200 above all because of the present time frame we will work towards getting you a special center for the exam with a 100% guarantee.
Even on a none appearance for the exam it can be arranged that you will take the exam here in office, because of my contacts around the exam.
Let me know if you want the special arranged due to our short time frame and risk of failure (number of people that pass this exam are annually at minimum) I have contacted for non appearance from who I trust can arrange this for me and she promise it can get it for me within 24hours but normal process will take 28 days for the result to be out that is after the exam date and you must have lecture for some weeks, I hope you can see all together will go as far to Three months. After all the discussion, she let me know that non appearance will cost, $1,140 CAD, which is equivalent to 58,000 rupees for single,( $2,280 CAD, Equivalent to 116,000 for both of you ) so decide your choice and let me know.

NOTE: I want you to arrange this fee and email me as soon as possible for the payment confirmation. To enable me take the next move from my side in procuring your documents, you have to quickly respond to the content of this mail with an immediate reply as demands urgency.

Thanks and Regards,
Lawrence Maxwell
Visa/Permit Department Work Visa, Family Visa, Travel Visa Business Visa, Study & Holiday Visa.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada.