+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me.... Help me out....

princedom

Jul 7, 2012
Hi, Every1....

I am from Dhaka......I have applied at VFS on 3rd June, 2012. I have got accpetance letter from one (British Columbia) of Canadian Universities... But, it is strange that my Counselor farm insisted me not to pay the first semester tution fees b4 getting visa... Later I knew (after submitting my application file) the counselor firm insisted others applicants to pay the first semester tution fees if they wish to get visa... How discrimination it was to me.... Later the counselor claimed that there has a option not to pay the tution fees b4 visa... So, he suggested me to do that... Also he claimed it is his personal matter and trust is there...

Anyway, on 21sth June, 2012, I got an email from VFS that my passport has been released by Canadian High Commission, Singapore.... On 27th June, 2012 VFS sent me another email notification to collect the passport... I went to VFS, received the application file and opened it with a Refusal letter... The letter says I have not enough fund to bear expense there. Second reason was, my application has not satisfied the visa officer that I would leave Canada after finishing my education... How strange it was..... At the end the VO said if I think to reapply, VO suggest only that time when my situation will be changed substantively or a new significant information I have........ How can I do that?

My sponsor was my Mother, supreme court lawyer. She has shown 47,00,000tk on "Shonshoiportoro". We have a house rent from Chittagong city though we live in Dhaka.. We have shown it through Assest Valuation... My father is retired from employment. My another brother is an lawyer also. I have submitted my Statement of Purpose. I was failed to provide any bill of gass, electicity as VFS did not receive them at all... Any1 plz suggest me what should I do next? Should I reapply? I have shown our anual income is 130,000tk yearly including getting house tenant/rent excluding my brother's income as he has not income tax certificate...

Plz give me right way to reapply.....

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
sorry about the refusal.
how much is your tuition fee and other living expenses?
when was the last time you studied?
what is your qualification and what programme do you intend studying in Canada?
how many dependant does your sponsor have?
If you can answer these questions,there are many experienced members in the house that can give you clue on what to do and how to repackage ur application again.