+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help in application online..

jenbm

Jul 2, 2012
hello guys..
can u help me on how to apply work permit online with new employer?..i know i need to scan..passport pages,..working visa, police certificate..LMO..and contract and do i need show proof of funds?..or all that i submit from before from the embassy?..

thanks very much

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenbm said:
hello guys..
can u help me on how to apply work permit online with new employer?..i know i need to scan..passport pages,..working visa, police certificate..LMO..and contract and do i need show proof of funds?..or all that i submit from before from the embassy?..

thanks very much
Just fill out the online application forms first (MyCIC) - in the latter part of the online application, before final submission, a list of documents that need to be uploaded will be provided. The application will not be sent off to be submitted unless the docs in that list have been uploaded. Only then will you know what you need to scan and upload. Typically, LMO, EC are required, as well as the scanned copies of the passport pages.

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
Employment contract & no medicals.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
Just fill out the online application forms first (MyCIC) - in the latter part of the online application, before final submission, a list of documents that need to be uploaded will be provided. The application will not be sent off to be submitted unless the docs in that list have been uploaded. Only then will you know what you need to scan and upload. Typically, LMO, EC are required, as well as the scanned copies of the passport pages.

hi there ! So typically the LMO, EC, application form and passport are necessary. If I want to apply WP inside Canada for a new employer, what other docs are needed, and what about if I want pay the fees online using mastercard.. should I scan the receipt? any links please !! many thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lotus_abbey said:
hi there ! So typically the LMO, EC, application form and passport are necessary. If I want to apply WP inside Canada for a new employer, what other docs are needed, and what about if I want pay the fees online using mastercard.. should I scan the receipt? any links please !! many thanks
Start here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-how.asp

Item number 3 leads you to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/work.asp

Then follow the links within the page for paying the processing fees (Item 5)