+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! If non-accompanying spouse(PGWP) works in another province, should main applicant(SWOP) continue with e-APR (PNP EE, ITA received)?

hongru

Jan 16, 2023
Hi,

Please take a look at my situation and suggest whether it is fine to proceed with e-APR:

I am holding SWOP. My spouse just graduated with PGWP. We live together in Manitoba for more than 5 years.
I have received MPNP a few months ago and ITA recently while my spouse is non-accompanyingfamily member.
My spouse has received an job offer from BC. It is a hybrid job.

Is it fine to continue my e-APR if my spouse receives job from other provinces and I am not switching jobs?

Thanks for your ideas and help in advance and I will continue updating my progress under this thread

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Please take a look at my situation and suggest whether it is fine to proceed with e-APR:

I am holding SWOP. My spouse just graduated with PGWP. We live together in Manitoba for more than 5 years.
I have received MPNP a few months ago and ITA recently while my spouse is non-accompanyingfamily member.

Is it fine to continue my e-APR if my spouse receives job from other provinces and I am not switching jobs?

Thanks for your ideas and help in advance and I will continue updating my progress under this thread
The fact that you have listed your spouse as a non-accompanying family member while they are in Canada could end up being a problem. Is plan to continue living separately until you get MPNP and then move?

hongru

Jan 16, 2023
The fact that you have listed your spouse as a non-accompanying family member while they are in Canada could end up being a problem. Is plan to continue living separately until you get MPNP and then move?
I have receieved MPNP already, and I will continue working in that Winnipeg company.

My husband just got his PGWP, so he is not in a rush getting PR and wish that I could get PR as soon as possible. Also, we still prefer to stay in MB due to low cost of living.

hongru

Jan 16, 2023
Hi,

Update:

I got CoPR. My spouse is non-accompanying family member.