+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED FOR MY APPLICATION?

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
Sorry if this is weird. I am a Mexican national living in the United states , I have been for almost my whole life ( I HAVE NO LEGAL STATUS IN THE USA I AM ILLEGAL EWI)

I got my PNP Nomination and received and ITA

Will IRCC tell me which police certificate i need to supply? Usa One ? Mexican One? Or Both?

I am living in the us and have only lived in the us for the last 10 years so my first thoughts are just get the USA one but will my application be rejected as incomplete if I do that? or will they just tell me hey get this one too and get back to us?

I would like some advice moving forward Like will i have to travel to Mexico to do my Medical? Or can i do it in the Usa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry if this is weird. I am a Mexican national living in the United states , I have been for almost my whole life ( I HAVE NO LEGAL STATUS IN THE USA I AM ILLEGAL EWI)

I got my PNP Nomination and received and ITA

Will IRCC tell me which police certificate i need to supply? Usa One ? Mexican One? Or Both?

I am living in the us and have only lived in the us for the last 10 years so my first thoughts are just get the USA one but will my application be rejected as incomplete if I do that? or will they just tell me hey get this one too and get back to us?

I would like some advice moving forward Like will i have to travel to Mexico to do my Medical? Or can i do it in the Usa?
You yourself need to make sure your original application is complete or you will be at risk of a refusal. Generally speaking IRCC will not request missing documents. It's up to you to make sure your application is complete. Please read the instruction guide very carefully and also the checklist to confirm what you need to submit.

The medical can be done in the US.

Note that once PR is approved and you leave the US, you won't be able to return for a decade.

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
Is this misrepresentation? What is the best way to handle "Country of residence"
I was told that i need to be legal in my country of residence so i put my country of citizenship as my country of residence even though i have not lived there in years
was not sure any other way to fill out the application but now that i have an ITA and a PNP nomination i am not sure if I should go through with my application or not.
My intention was not to misrepresent and i am willing to travel to my country if necessary for any and all parts of the process I am just trying to comply with the instructions in the form to my best of understanding. I currently live in the USA but lack legal status here.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is this misrepresentation? What is the best way to handle "Country of residence"
I was told that i need to be legal in my country of residence so i put my country of citizenship as my country of residence even though i have not lived there in years
was not sure any other way to fill out the application but now that i have an ITA and a PNP nomination i am not sure if I should go through with my application or not.
My intention was not to misrepresent and i am willing to travel to my country if necessary for any and all parts of the process I am just trying to comply with the instructions in the form to my best of understanding. I currently live in the USA but lack legal status here.
Your country of residence is the US. Your country of citizenship is Mexico.

Happycare

Sep 9, 2023
If anyone can help that would be appreciated I tried looking on IMM tracker but i did not see anyone in my situation