+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Help

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Hi Guys

I need help and input from you guys .. have heard this is the best forum for immigration queeries

Well I came here on a study permit to do a postgraduate diploma from college which is a one year course.

I came here in Canada on 30 Dec 2008..

I am married (I just got married before coming to Canada-got married a week before coming to Canada)...I gave my wife's application for spousal open work permit two months after coming - it got rejected back in India.

I gave it one more time tryin to show everything possible I can to convince that we shall return after our stay - but her application still got rejected the second time.(gave two months after the first time)

Some one advised me to give thru a representative so I gave one more time with all possible documentation...They rejected it the third time
N all the applications have the common statement "We are not convinced that you shall leave Canada at the end of ur stay" -(HOW STUPID CAN THIS IMMIGRATION PEOPLE GET - WHEN THEY GRANTED ME STUDY PERMIT THEY WERE CONVINVED THAT I AM GONNA LEAVE AT THE END OF MY STAY AND THEY ARE NOT CONVINCED THAT MY WIFE IS GONNA LEAVE CANADA AT THE END OF HER STAY)

Mean while I and my wife are completely frustated by the whole set of events n she has literally dropped all the hope that she can come to Canada.

This time around I am thinking of applying for a visitor visa instead of a Spousal open work permit visa.

Wat do u guys feel abt the chances of here gettin a visa and some ppl say that after three rejections it hard to get a visa.

Pls advise

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ravs said:
Hi Guys

I need help and input from you guys .. have heard this is the best forum for immigration queeries

Well I came here on a study permit to do a postgraduate diploma from college which is a one year course.

I came here in Canada on 30 Dec 2008..

I am married (I just got married before coming to Canada-got married a week before coming to Canada)...I gave my wife's application for spousal open work permit two months after coming - it got rejected back in India.

I gave it one more time tryin to show everything possible I can to convince that we shall return after our stay - but her application still got rejected the second time.(gave two months after the first time)

Some one advised me to give thru a representative so I gave one more time with all possible documentation...They rejected it the third time
N all the applications have the common statement "We are not convinced that you shall leave Canada at the end of ur stay" -(HOW STUPID CAN THIS IMMIGRATION PEOPLE GET - WHEN THEY GRANTED ME STUDY PERMIT THEY WERE CONVINVED THAT I AM GONNA LEAVE AT THE END OF MY STAY AND THEY ARE NOT CONVINCED THAT MY WIFE IS GONNA LEAVE CANADA AT THE END OF HER STAY)

Mean while I and my wife are completely frustated by the whole set of events n she has literally dropped all the hope that she can come to Canada.

This time around I am thinking of applying for a visitor visa instead of a Spousal open work permit visa.

Wat do u guys feel abt the chances of here gettin a visa and some ppl say that after three rejections it hard to get a visa.

Pls advise
Nil or close to it.

PMM

ravs

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
But dont they say they shall judge the application irrespective of any previous judgement and as it I am applying for visitor visa now.

Also my conditions have changed now - after my last attempt and I have a full time job whereas all the previous time that I applied I was an international student.

Can you also tell me would it help this time if I include some emotional ties this time such as she is feeling depressed and having a letter from family doctor or some thign like that = what would u suggest.

n Y is that they turned down an application -when i provided legitimate documentation.

My representative had ordered CAIPS notes for my wife and they were convinced all the documentation was legitimate but they just felt that she wont return if they grant her the visa.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And therein lies the rub. They feel she won't return. That's a condition that must be met. They will refuse her again.