+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help got passport request,but struggling to print photo from india for my spouse

tiger35

May 26, 2015
Hi seniors, am an April applicant.got passport request last week..But struggling to get photos from india for my spouse and kid.I am inside Canada applicant.I have all the passports and my photos with me to submit.but photos from wife and kid missing.Am not getting proper photo from the studio..past 5 days am trying to get the proper photos..is it any easy way to take pictures for my family.
pls advise me friends..thanks

sujani

Aug 6, 2011
Hello,

congrates on your approval, it seems to be you have applied with your wife and kid, i believe they are back home. can you please let me know your processing timeline. Did you and your wife& kid file processing in ecas show as single file or it was showing separate file/lines?

I submitted my file as PA and my husband is back home, today my medicals shows passed and my ecas has single line application recieved!!! so my husband medicals are passed too, or it will show separatley for each of us.

Regarding your photos requirments send a copy of photo specifications to your wife and ask her to take a print out and show to the person. And explian her in detail to stress about specifiction of photos.

Thanks
suzy

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
tiger35 said:
got passport request last week
please, tell us the date you received PPR ;)