+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help , gc key revoked

Niku99

Apr 5, 2021
Hi all , my application has been approved but i accidentally revoked my account , and I'm not able to link it to a new account , the passport request letter is in the account. I have filled the webform but I'm afraid it will take too long to get a response and passport request is only valid for 30 days , is there anything that can be done?

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
If revoked due to too many failed login attempts, try in 24hrs - it should reset and allow you to login again

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hi all , my application has been approved but i accidentally revoked my account , and I'm not able to link it to a new account , the passport request letter is in the account. I have filled the webform but I'm afraid it will take too long to get a response and passport request is only valid for 30 days , is there anything that can be done?
Why the hell you did that? Anyway, I see somewhere that there is a ircc canada number. Make a call to that number. You will surely be helped.

Reactions: Niku99

Niku99

Apr 5, 2021
Hi guys , so i was finally able to link my application, i contacted ircc through webform and provided screenshots , they said my program end date was wrong , so i tried entering various dates , but i was able to link it by leaving it empty.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi guys , so i was finally able to link my application, i contacted ircc through webform and provided screenshots , they said my program end date was wrong , so i tried entering various dates , but i was able to link it by leaving it empty.
couldn't find a way to recover revoked gckey?

Niku99

Apr 5, 2021
couldn't find a way to recover revoked gckey?
There is no way to recover revoked gckey , i called ircc and they told me to fill the webform , however you can ask for the copy of the document that is in your account, they will send it in 2 days

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
There is no way to recover revoked gckey , i called ircc and they told me to fill the webform , however you can ask for the copy of the document that is in your account, they will send it in 2 days
You clicked the revoke option and it was gone or it had further steps? asking because anyone can accidentally revoke if it's just one click away from revokation. I have checked my gckey several times while I was half asleep and could have pressed that accdiently.

Niku99

Apr 5, 2021
You clicked the revoke option and it was gone or it had further steps? asking because anyone can accidentally revoke if it's just one click away from revokation. I have checked my gckey several times while I was half asleep and could have pressed that accdiently.
It does ask for your password , in my case i was trying to open my account and accidentally entered the password in revoke gckey , once you enter the password it will be revoked completely

Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
It does ask for your password , in my case i was trying to open my account and accidentally entered the password in revoke gckey , once you enter the password it will be revoked completely
wow, I don't even understand why they have this option. Once I had withdrawn my EE profile accidentally.

Niku99

Apr 5, 2021
wow, I don't even understand why they have this option. Once I had withdrawn my EE profile accidentally.
Yes they should atleast provide an option to recover account using email , it took me over a month to get my account linked , luckily i called them to get my passport request through email , i had to send 3 webforms and they only tell what you have filled wrong , not the actual answer

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yes they should atleast provide an option to recover account using email , it took me over a month to get my account linked , luckily i called them to get my passport request through email , i had to send 3 webforms and they only tell what you have filled wrong , not the actual answer
Yeah, strange system they have.