+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for Close work permit

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
Hi folks, I am really facing the serious problem.
My pgwp gonna expired by end of Sep. And I don’t know how to bring this problem to my manager.
My files received by end of May this year, and I thought I am getting my FN by July or August. But still not.
And the problem is, I used work full time for about year then I switched to part time, until I am back from COVID pause, now I am transferring to full time.
Can anyone given some advice or how should I bring this to my manger or HR department?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You should tell them the truth: your work permit is expiring and you will not be able to continue working for them if they are unwilling to sponsor you for a closed work permit with an LMIA.

Why haven't you applied for PR yet? Do you not meet the Express Entry minimum requirements?

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
You should tell them the truth: your work permit is expiring and you will not be able to continue working for them if they are unwilling to sponsor you for a closed work permit with an LMIA.

Why haven't you applied for PR yet? Do you not meet the Express Entry minimum requirements?
I did, but I did under pnp paper base, and now waiting for the AOR.