+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help finding my N0C Code - Canadian Express Entry

Hopefulperson

Aug 26, 2020
Good day everyone,

My position is a Senior Funding Analyst in the Auto Finance industry for CIBC and I've been having difficulty finding something within the 0,A,B skill levels that exactly corresponds with my position, as I'm sure my tasks correspond with more than one. I was wondering if anyone can guide me in the right direction in what N0C code I should claim on my express entry profile.

My responsibilities include:

• Responding promptly and professionally to inquiries and escalations from the Sales team and dealer partners.
• Ensuring required service levels are met for Funding inbox by completing responses or escalating appropriately.
• Maintaining productivity and quality reports.
• Providing timely, effective, and personalized coaching to Funding Analysts to help achieve targets and maximize performance relative to established metrics.
• Providing prompt and effective direction to the Funding team on queue management tactics to ensure service levels requirements are met.
• Working the most vulnerable queues during times of high volumes to help maintain required service levels.
• Aiding in training and mentoring of new team members.
• Developing and maintaining professional relationships with dealer partners, sales team as well as internal departments.
• Participating and/or leading departmental initiatives and action plans as requested.
• Actively participating in and/or leading departmental initiatives and action plans.
• Handling all customer requests with service excellence in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned

Thank you for your time.