+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help filling out form for visitor record (extension of visitor visa)

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I have some very specific questions for anyone who has filed for a visitor record (extension of TRV), if anyone has the answers it would be greatly appreciated!
1. They ask for mailing address (I put mine) and residential address. For residential address do I put the one where my spouse lives or the one where my spouse is staying while on visitor visa in Canada?
2. Reason for visit: I can put family visit or other. Would putting other be beneficial with reference to my letter of explanation (ie waiting for spousal PR , most likely have to do re-medical ect) or keep it as family visit and let them read the additional document I will upload?
3. Employment history: Do I detail it as I did for the spousal PR application (with vacations ect) or just employment history?
4. Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada? Seems obvious as I am applying to extend a TRV. Should I include in the details box the PR application as well as the TRV?
5. Signature – they say not to print and sign if doing it online. Do I type the name in the signature box?

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I have some very specific questions for anyone who has filed for a visitor record (extension of TRV), if anyone has the answers it would be greatly appreciated!
1. They ask for mailing address (I put mine) and residential address. For residential address do I put the one where my spouse lives or the one where my spouse is staying while on visitor visa in Canada?
2. Reason for visit: I can put family visit or other. Would putting other be beneficial with reference to my letter of explanation (ie waiting for spousal PR , most likely have to do re-medical ect) or keep it as family visit and let them read the additional document I will upload?
3. Employment history: Do I detail it as I did for the spousal PR application (with vacations ect) or just employment history?
4. Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada? Seems obvious as I am applying to extend a TRV. Should I include in the details box the PR application as well as the TRV?
5. Signature – they say not to print and sign if doing it online. Do I type the name in the signature box?
Anyone? the user guide does not help, I've read through it several times. Can't get hold of IRCC