+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP Filling Forms after receiving ITA. Question : Intended work in Canada

frankhm82

Feb 10, 2015
Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?

Yes ,but it is already expired ,cause it was the one i used 2 years ago.wOULD be this LMIA number the one i have to write?

Does ____________________ have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?

I am now with Implied Status,my work permit expired 5 days ago. i will get a new job offer from the same employer,and the same category. What should i answer ,Yes or Not ?

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

If it is expired is not current,but it was a positive LMIA issued. What should i answer?

Yes or Not?

I would appreciate any help,please. ???

frankhm82

Feb 10, 2015
frankhm82 said:
Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?

Yes ,but it is already expired ,cause it was the one i used 2 years ago.wOULD be this LMIA number the one i have to write?

Does ____________________ have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?

I am now with Implied Status,my work permit expired 5 days ago. i will get a new job offer from the same employer,and the same category. What should i answer ,Yes or Not ?

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

If it is expired is not current,but it was a positive LMIA issued. What should i answer?

Yes or Not?

I would appreciate any help,please. ???

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Unfortunally the answer is no to both questions. If you answer yes is misrepresentation/5 years ban . You have 60 days to submit, wait for new lmia and wp, if not decline invitation . Your wp/ lmo are not longer valid . Do you have a new Lmia?Implied status witouth a positive LMIA won't help.

frankhm82

Feb 10, 2015
susana said:
Unfortunally the answer is no to both questions. If you answer yes is misrepresentation/5 years ban . You have 60 days to submit, wait for new lmia and wp, if not decline invitation . Your wp/ lmo are not longer valid . Do you have a new Lmia?Implied status witouth a positive LMIA won't help.
Thanks for your answer Susana. I already applied for open work permit 2 weeks ago. I hope i get an answer before the 60 days . Then i will submit the Application.