+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help choosing NOC code

KP111

Jul 29, 2024
Hi guys,
I need help in choosing NOC code. I match more than 1 NOC but none match 100% Below are my job duties, which NOC code should i select? Should I select production logistics coordinator (13201) or customer and information service supervisor (62023)
Job title customer service and logistics supervisor
Customer service:
● Lead responder to customer service inquiries through our help desk (email), live chat, text, phone or on our social media properties (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
● Manage escalated inquiries and training, quality control part-time team replies to ensure compliance with our brand voice and policies..
● Oversee the returns and exchanges process, including creating return labels, inspecting returns, processing, tagging and ensuring they’re restocked in a timely manner, including reporting on return rates and opportunities.
● Lead shopping appointments in-studio and online and provide sizing and style recommendations.
● Moderate the Facebook community to manage membership requests, respond to comments and ensure customers are supported.
● Document and continuously update customer service policies to be best-in-class.
● Support Quality Control requests through partnering with our production team to ensure
feedback is communicated and repairs are managed in a timely manner.
● Oversee reviews on our online store, including responding proactively to all reviews.
● Manage the planning and coordination of Encircled pop-up shops, in-studio socials and events, including budgeting, timelines and staff training as required.
Logistics:
● Be the key point person with our warehouse, responsible for day-to-day communication and management of issues (including shipping, fulfillment and inventory). ● Ensure that orders are fulfilled within SLAs, and that any changes to orders are communicated to the warehouse.
● Coordinate the delivery and packaging of inventory to the warehouse, managing the process from the point of QC completion to stocked availability at the warehouse.
● Coordinate the movement of inventory between the warehouse and our studio, as required for stocking retail and events.
● Coordinate the fulfillment of any influencer and PR packages with the warehouse (3PL) and marketing.
● Communicate with marketing and the warehouse to ensure ship deadlines for key holidays are accurate, and ensure the information on our website regarding customer love and operations is kept up to date, making changes as required.
● Work with shipping providers to manage refunds and any claims.
Office management and reporting
● Provide weekly reporting on operational KPIs, including returns, warehouse metrics, Customer Love satisfaction, reviews, and retail sales.
● Assist with maintenance of the studio to ensure cleanliness, organization, and optimization of space.
● Be the office management lead, ensuring marketing, printing, shipping and warehouse supply levels are always stocked to adequate levels, placing orders, communicating issues, updating the budget and coordinating deliveries as required.
● Be the key contact for Health and Safety, ensuring the team is trained and up to date on current first aid practices and emergency procedures
● Assist with executing team events and coordinating celebrations in studio
● Assist the COO with administrative tasks and support any other projects or duties as required based on business needs

thank you for your help in advance!