+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!! can't find NOC code - Relationship manager

stahir2296

Jan 24, 2021
Hi,

Please help I can not find my NOC code anywhere on the NOC website

My job description is - does anyone have any ideas on which NOC code would be most appropriate

Thanks!!!!!!

What we’re looking for:

• Responsible for the day-to-day end user care and maintenance of the account, driving customer satisfaction and adoption within existing clients
  • Act as the focal point of contact for the existing accounts that you cover for any client enquiries or escalations
  • Proactively assess and address user needs in order to drive the best possible client experience
  • Create awareness in the user base of existing and new offerings and increase usage so all products are part of users’ workflow
  • Responsible for ensuring timely execution of all renewals on their account list
  • Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for S&P Global Market Intelligence services as part of the client outreach based on the information provided by users on their needs and workflow. Obtain names and roles of potential additional users in new and existing departments
  • Escalates all feedback and relevant information and identify solutions for clients’ enquiries

Other Required Accountabilities, Skills & Qualifications

• Bachelor degree in business, commerce or related subjects
  • Minimum 5 years of direct experience in relationship management working with the financial markets (investment banking or similar background is preferred)
  • CFA or any financial qualifications will be a plus
  • Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
  • Fluent (Native level) in oral and written English & Mandarin Chinese
  • Strong personal integrity and a confident and positive manner
  • Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
  • Work effectively in a team-based environment as well as independently
  • Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment