+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help and advices please

Alych

Feb 26, 2024
Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. Currently I'm applying for express entry. I have already done the TEF and the lESTL. My native language is French.
I studied in France in a hotel and tourism school where I obtained my master's degree as a manager in commercial development in hotels and tourism in 2018. Since 2020, I'm working as a manager in a hotel. I asked my school in France to send the necessary materials to WES for the equivalence.
The director of the school therefore send in a sealed envelope a letter saying that at my request she would send them all the supporting documents for obtaining my diploma, with the two annual transcripts of the two years of my master's degree, a copy of the diploma as well and the certificates of success confirming that l've followed the courses and obtained the master's degree, and that I have 300 ECTS credits thanks to this.
All this was inside the envelope of course. Everything was sent to WES in the beginning of February, WES received it on the 14th and since the 22nd it's been written that they are analyzing the documents.
My question is, was everything done well? Sending documents to WES? What will or should happen now? It is on the right track? It's a little stressful waiting hahaha Sorry for this long message and thanks you in advance for your help.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. Currently I'm applying for express entry. I have already done the TEF and the lESTL. My native language is French.
I studied in France in a hotel and tourism school where I obtained my master's degree as a manager in commercial development in hotels and tourism in 2018. Since 2020, I'm working as a manager in a hotel. I asked my school in France to send the necessary materials to WES for the equivalence.
The director of the school therefore send in a sealed envelope a letter saying that at my request she would send them all the supporting documents for obtaining my diploma, with the two annual transcripts of the two years of my master's degree, a copy of the diploma as well and the certificates of success confirming that l've followed the courses and obtained the master's degree, and that I have 300 ECTS credits thanks to this.
All this was inside the envelope of course. Everything was sent to WES in the beginning of February, WES received it on the 14th and since the 22nd it's been written that they are analyzing the documents.
My question is, was everything done well? Sending documents to WES? What will or should happen now? It is on the right track? It's a little stressful waiting hahaha Sorry for this long message and thanks you in advance for your help.
How about the language of the certificate? Were they in French, if yes have the translated copies being sent?
This might be a reason...also WES usually gives a time limit once they receive your docs or try raising a ticket from your WES account..