+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! AEO for sale in China, is this real?

Enabler

Mar 16, 2009
Dear friends,

I'm planning to apply FSK with a AEO, from China. In these days, there's lots of agents claiming they could provide AEO through their extensive Canadian employer network. And the fee is really expensive, ranging from 20,000 to 50,000 Canada money.

My questions are:
1) Is it the market price for a AEO costing that much money?
2) What's the optional way to get a AEO? Is it also feasible to get via the consultant service locally in Canada? If to find a Canadian immigration consultant, how to secure a reliable one?
3) Can I contact the Canadian local Job Placement company for a AEO? What's the possible price for getting a AEO standalone by their service?
4) I would like to try sending CV to apply jobs from Canadian Employers, but how high the possibility of the employer willing to hire an overseas candidate after waiting his landing in one-year time even though his PR visa is not 100% guaranteed?

Adding personal situation:
I am a project manager in a fortune-500 telecom company, doing no techincal project management.

C

cchabert

Re: Thanks for helping me!

It really sound super expensive, I'm not AEO expert, can you change the title of this topic so you can bring more people to read this. like :

Help! AEO for sale in China is this real? or something like that :)