+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hello everybody

dunne

May 6, 2012
am new on ds site,dis FSW is really giving me headache,have been on it since 2010,i applied last year but my application was declined starting that my occupation is not in the NOC listed,

Am a certified sap consultant and also a certified project manager but my job title is implementation manager at where i work.

is it posible for me to re-apply and change my job tiltle,cos the duties listed in NOC 1122 (Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management) is what i do,and i even listed the duties in my previous application.

please advice me on what to do

takingchances

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dunne said:
am new on ds site,dis FSW is really giving me headache,have been on it since 2010,i applied last year but my application was declined starting that my occupation is not in the NOC listed,

Am a certified sap consultant and also a certified project manager but my job title is implementation manager at where i work.

is it posible for me to re-apply and change my job tiltle,cos the duties listed in NOC 1122 (Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management) is what i do,and i even listed the duties in my previous application.

please advice me on what to do
Hi, NOC 1122 cap had been reached long time back. You have to wait for the new NOC list and hope that your occupation is there in the list. Best of luck.