Height (in CM) and eye color details & Passport/Travel Document

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

help required.

I have got an update in my CIC account asking for the below:

Height (in CM) and eye color details . This information is required for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/07

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/07

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/07

01. For the Passport, should i submit only the first page or the complete passport, in the initial documents, i have uploaded the complete passport copy?

02. For the Height & Eye Color, is it required to be a documents from any hospitals stating the details or i can write all this in a letter, signs and upload?

03. Any finally how far is PPR from here, i am PNP applicant, completed 8 months of AOR and since Nov. 27 i am in IP2 stage.

Best Regards,

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this just now and I have the same exact questions .. Could you please advise?

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

help required.

I have got an update in my CIC account asking for the below:

Height (in CM) and eye color details . This information is required for you and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/07

01. For the Passport, should i submit only the first page or the complete passport, in the initial documents, i have uploaded the complete passport copy?

02. For the Height & Eye Color, is it required to be a documents from any hospitals stating the details or i can write all this in a letter, signs and upload?

03. Any finally how far is PPR from here, i am PNP applicant, completed 8 months of AOR and since Nov. 27 i am in IP2 stage.

Best Regards,
Dear,
May i ask why cic asks for Biopages, Height and Color of Eyes, I have been asked the same.

Thanks
Umar

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
What type of document did you submit for the eye color ? I have prepared a letter and made a pdf of it... would it suffice ?