+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health technologist from Afghanistan.

Sep 25, 2023
Hello!
My name is Khushal khan Afghan and I am from Afghanistan, I am a health technologist and I worked with Afghan army as an emergency medical technologist but when Taliban captured our country and they try to kill me in my house but fortunately I was not at home that time and i decided to leave my country then I came to Pakistan but here i am also facing financial and other issues from Pakistani police so I request from Canadian government to give me Visa and I will work there as an professional health technologist.
Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello!
My name is Khushal khan Afghan and I am from Afghanistan, I am a health technologist and I worked with Afghan army as an emergency medical technologist but when Taliban captured our country and they try to kill me in my house but fortunately I was not at home that time and i decided to leave my country then I came to Pakistan but here i am also facing financial and other issues from Pakistani police so I request from Canadian government to give me Visa and I will work there as an professional health technologist.
Thank you
This website isn’t associated with the Canadian government

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello!
I request from Canadian government to give me Visa and I will work there as an professional health technologist.
Thank you
You can request as much as you like here, you won't get it. "Request" my bum.. what a cheek. Request from the Taliban to leave you alone.