+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health and safety Inspector

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
Its Arslan Mehmood Health and safety Inspector currently working in saudi Arabia looking for Employer in Canada
So do a job search. Find employer who cannot find a Canadian/PR with the skills and education to do the job, only you. Once you have a LMIA from employer then apply for a closed work permit with your credentials. Look at licensing for inspectors too.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can u please guide me more
So do a job search on Canadian job sites. Most jobs will say that you cannot apply unless you are Canadian or PR. You need to find an employer who is willing to go through a LMIA process. The process is to prove that no Canadian or PR has the work experience, education and language skills to do the job…only you. Then with LMIA you apply for a closed work permit. Get ECA done for your degree and take IELTS for English and/or TEF for French.

khalilur

Jun 23, 2024
হ্যালোhello hi im khalilur rahman i am currently in saudi arabia working here in a restaurant for 8 years i want to come to canada if i am given a visa it will be great for me and my family

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
হ্যালোhello hi im khalilur rahman i am currently in saudi arabia working here in a restaurant for 8 years i want to come to canada if i am given a visa it will be great for me and my family
So find a job with approved LMIA proving no Canadian/PR has your work experience, education and language skills to do the job.