+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP ( Home child care Pilot ) : Submission of Proof of Work Experiece

owoadesh

Sep 6, 2024
I came into Canada in Jan 2024 under the HCCP and now I am due to apply for PR after my Six 6month work experience. One of the requirement to show Proof of Work experience is T4 tax slips and NOA. My employer said he cannot get my T4 now from CRA until after filing tax next year 2025 january . What should I do ? I have other documents to show . Anybody in this same situation?

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
I came into Canada in Jan 2024 under the HCCP and now I am due to apply for PR after my Six 6month work experience. One of the requirement to show Proof of Work experience is T4 tax slips and NOA. My employer said he cannot get my T4 now from CRA until after filing tax next year 2025 january . What should I do ? I have other documents to show . Anybody in this same situation?
I'm in the same situation, as far as I knew we should wait until February when we can file our tax and get NOA and employers can give us T4

Hope4tope

Oct 14, 2017
You don't need to wait for T4 and NOC. Other documents like Bank Statement showing salary deposits, employer reference letter, all paystubs, and a letter of explanation as to why the NOC and T4 was not included is acceptable.

I.H

Jul 19, 2022
You don't need to wait for T4 and NOC. Other documents like Bank Statement showing salary deposits, employer reference letter, all paystubs, and a letter of explanation as to why the NOC and T4 was not included is acceptable.
In IRCC instruction for submitting proof of experience, is written T4 and NOA are mandatory. I asked some people who got their PR and they told me they had sent these documents but I really don't have the exact answer so I decided not to risk while I have time to submit on Feb 2025

owoadesh

Sep 6, 2024

@Hope4tope : Have you seen anyone applying without the T4 and NOA and IRCC have replied them positively?