+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hccp Employer Adr - Need Help Please

dontay221

Jan 27, 2024
hi all,

i applied for hccp in 2020 for my sister and she was approved and got visa in 2022.but she never traveled to canada.

i applied for another relative in 2024 and have gotten this employer adr

This question is unique to my case I think

SUBMISSIONS : APPEARS THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A CAREGIVER FOR YOUR CHILDREN.PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU NEED MORE THEN ONE CAREGIVER.

it seems the earlier caregiver is still showing in their system even though she never traveled to Canada and I sent a webform from her profile when she decided not to come.

the caregiver never once traveled to canada.

id appreciate it if someone could help me in answering this question or if someone has faced this kind of situation and what answer to provide

Also these generic questions have been sent to everyone I was wondering if you could share some insight on what answers to provide

-what other options other then hiring a caregiver were explored?

-please provide a detailed explination of how care needs are currently being met,what are you currently doing to provide care for your children?

-provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a fulltime caregiver when you did not require one in the past?

-if you hired a caregiver in the past what was the length of time you employed them and what is the reason the caregiver is no longer working for you?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi all,

i applied for hccp in 2020 for my sister and she was approved and got visa in 2022.but she never traveled to canada.

i applied for another relative in 2024 and have gotten this employer adr

This question is unique to my case I think

SUBMISSIONS : APPEARS THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A CAREGIVER FOR YOUR CHILDREN.PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOU NEED MORE THEN ONE CAREGIVER.

it seems the earlier caregiver is still showing in their system even though she never traveled to Canada and I sent a webform from her profile when she decided not to come.

the caregiver never once traveled to canada.

id appreciate it if someone could help me in answering this question or if someone has faced this kind of situation and what answer to provide

Also these generic questions have been sent to everyone I was wondering if you could share some insight on what answers to provide

-what other options other then hiring a caregiver were explored?

-please provide a detailed explination of how care needs are currently being met,what are you currently doing to provide care for your children?

-provide a clear description of the exceptional circumstances behind the need for a fulltime caregiver when you did not require one in the past?

-if you hired a caregiver in the past what was the length of time you employed them and what is the reason the caregiver is no longer working for you?
Do you have someone else working as a caregiver for you now since your sister never came to Canada?