+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having trouble with understanding to get CRS 50 points for express entry.. PLEASE HELP

plkyoun97

May 24, 2024
Hello, guys! I am so confused right now and do not really have one to ask about this.. Your help would be much appreciated.

So here is my situation. My current visa is PGWP and it will be expired next year. I have 20 months of work experience for one company on PGWP. Due to high CRS, (mine would be around 480 - 490ish), I was looking for the way to increase my crs and my manager told me that they can support me with young professional visa. I've heard that young professional visa will give me 50 more points. But, IRCC is confusing me in terms of the work experience. Do I get 50 points right after I got approved for young professional visa since I have 1 year experience on PGWP? Or, do I need to work another 1 year after getting young professional visa to count 1 year on current visa? If so, does Lmia work in the same way? This is so confusing me right now and getting too stressed out.. IRCC does not answer my call and the answers from law experts are all different. Since my PGWP will be done next year and I have been in Canada for 8 years, I do not want to be kicked out from where I put my 20s. I need urgent help.. Thank you!!