+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having trouble with a few question any help would be great.

brendanch89

Feb 15, 2014
General Application form
->Q3 For number of family members is this only dependents/spouse or does this include parents/sibblings?
->Q6 Does the location you enter here have to be the place you end up or where you most want to be?
->Q11 i cannot enter dates or anything about my last trip to Canada into the fields for this one they are locked for some reason?
->In the contact information i cannot enter a State/province is this because my selected country is Australia do i instead enter the state under district? Also for street name do i enter the type of street (street, road, court, etc.) or only the name.

Additional Family Information
->Where it requests email under present address is that for your my spouse or myself?
->What format should place of birth be in town, state, country?

Schedule A Background Declaration
->Q8 where it asks for status in country does it mean citizen, permanent resident, etc?
->Q9 what sort of organizations or associations does this include sporting clubs and things like that?

Schedule 11 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Trades Classes
->Q5 where it asks for occupation is that intended occupation?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brendan.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello brendanch89,

Assuming that you are pplying for Federal Skill Trades program.
General Application form:
Q3> No. of family member includes just your wife and children. Parents and siblings are not to be included in this.
Q6> This is where you want to land on first entry. It should not be any city of Quebec. Better just keep it Toronto, Ontario. You can later move anywhere you like.
Q11> This question is for those people who are residing in Canada at the time of lodging application. Not applicable to you. If you want to specify a visit to Canada. It must be done in Travel information form.
CONTACT INFORMATION> If it is not allowing to enter State, then no need to do it. Specifying the city is enough. You need to enter Street name.

Additional Family Information:
It should be email address of you spouse. You have already given your email address in General form.
It should be >City, Country<

Schedule A Background Declaration
Q8> Yes
Q9> More important are professional organizations where you have membership. Sporting clubs memberships may also be included.

Schedule 11 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Trades Classes
Q5> Yes. Its your intended occupation. It must be same as the NOC you are applying for.

Hope this helps. Regards
ESZB