+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having trouble with a few question any help would be great.

brendanch89

Feb 15, 2014
General Application form
Q3 For number of family members is this only dependents/spouse or does this include parents/sibblings?
Q6 Does the location you enter here have to be the place you end up or where you most want to be?
Q11 i cannot enter dates or anything about my last trip to Canada into the fields for this one they are locked for some reason?
In the contact information i cannot enter a State/province is this because my selected country is Australia do i instead enter the state under district? Also for street name do i enter the type of street (street, road, court, etc.) or only the name.

Additional Family Information
Where it requests email under present address is that for your my spouse or myself?
What format should place of birth be in town, state, country?

Schedule A Background Declaration
Q8 where it asks for status in country does it mean citizen, permanent resident, etc?
Q9 what sort of organizations or associations does this include sporting clubs and things like that?

Schedule 11 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Trades Classes
Q5 where it asks for occupation is that intended occupation?

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brendan.[/list]

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
  • brendanch89 said:
    General Application form
    Q3 For number of family members is this only dependents/spouse or does this include parents/sibblings? - Spouse and children only
    Q6 Does the location you enter here have to be the place you end up or where you most want to be? - Where you want to be , in drop list only Canadian locations are provided
    Q11 i cannot enter dates or anything about my last trip to Canada into the fields for this one they are locked for some reason? - These are for Canadian PR/ ex PRS / Work Permit holders etc , not for visitors
    In the contact information i cannot enter a State/province is this because my selected country is Australia do i instead enter the state under district? Also for street name do i enter the type of street (street, road, court, etc.) or only the name. - Post code will be sufficient in your case

Additional Family Information
    Where it requests email under present address is that for your my spouse or myself? - For your form , you need to fill in your spouse and childred email address , and your spouse will fill in your email address
    What format should place of birth be in town, state, country? - Its City and Country

Schedule A Background Declaration
    Q8 where it asks for status in country does it mean citizen, permanent resident, etc? - Citizen
    Q9 what sort of organizations or associations does this include sporting clubs and things like that? - Write None to avoid background checks

Schedule 11 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Trades Classes
    Q5 where it asks for occupation is that intended occupation? - Current

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brendan.