+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

haven't hear from CIC after submitting additional information 1.5 months ago

xiaoyou

Sep 10, 2014
Hi, I'm new to this forum, hopefully I can get some help here.
Does anyone have the same problem???Just want to know I'm not alone here...
I submitted my application mid Jan, received File number on Feb 25,2014.
On Aug. 7, I received an email requesting my 2013 NOA and T4. ( I did not send them with my original application because I did not have those that that time.) I scanned NOA and T4 to CIC the next day through email.
Then, there is endless waiting... It's been more than 1 month now, I haven't heard from CIC ever since. The online status is still "received application". All people I know who got the File number around the same time have received their MR already. Some were requested to send NOA and T4 but as soon as they sent the documents, they got MR the same day.
Now I am starting to worry... Anyone has the same problem? Really don't know what went wrong here...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Refrain yourself to not create New Thread without even doing a search on forum , Its not just you haven't heard , there are lot of them who are facing same issues as CIC being slow.
Just Chill .

xiaoyou

Sep 10, 2014
Thanks Gurindar, but I think most of them are waiting for ppr? for me, I did not even get my MR yet... also people I know who had the same problem got their MR once they submitted their NOA and T4...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I can understand you for sure , But you have to wait only for a MR request , moreover you can check with authorized DMP that in their system medicals show or not ? Rest order GCMS notes at last to see if your eligibility is passed or not.

Best of luck

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
xiaoyou said:
Thanks Gurindar, but I think most of them are waiting for ppr? for me, I did not even get my MR yet... also people I know who had the same problem got their MR once they submitted their NOA and T4...
I am Jan 2014 applicants and have not got MR yet. I know there are many Dec, Nov applicants waiting for MR as well. Nothing in our hand, so chill :)

My theory is that whosoever sent additional documents either voluntary or been asked by CIC, delays processing a bit. But hang in there, you will hear back. Good luck