+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you heard of oopnp.com?

Mann3Queen

Jun 27, 2016
Hello All,

Recently, I came across www[dot]oopnp[dot]com for immigration-related help. The consultants help with securing temporary jobs as well as LMIA-based jobs, for a (what I thought was reasonable) fee. My question is, has anyone used their services? How did it go?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mann3Queen said:
Hello All,

Recently, I came across www[dot]oopnp[dot]com for immigration-related help. The consultants help with securing temporary jobs as well as LMIA-based jobs, for a (what I thought was reasonable) fee. My question is, has anyone used their services? How did it go?
usually when consultants ask for money promising "jobs" - it is assumed that its a scam...

jobs via LMIA are not easy to get BTW, and i wouldnt want to fall into a trap for "money for job"

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mann3Queen said:
Hello All,

The main catch here is following.
You will get under assumption that they will secure you LMIA job, while they will state in their contract that they are only paid for consultation. That means to tell you how to fill in application, where to seek for work (job portals and such) maybe even help you with canadian resume, but not deliver lmia.

So if you happen to fail to get one (which most people using legals ways do), then they will simply point out, that they never stated such thing in their contract.

It is just marketing part.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
The main catch here is following.
You will get under assumption that they will secure you LMIA job, while they will state in their contract that they are only paid for consultation. That means to tell you how to fill in application, where to seek for work (job portals and such) maybe even help you with canadian resume, but not deliver lmia.

So if you happen to fail to get one (which most people using legals ways do), then they will simply point out, that they never stated such thing in their contract.

It is just marketing part.
well LMIA is now a moot point.... scores reduced to 50 from 600 incase of non managerial jobs...