+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have not received any update after 2 months AOR

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
MY AOR is on December 18 and so far i have yet to receive any updates like medical exams or not. Is it strange ? My program is CEC inland

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
MY AOR is on December 18 and so far i have yet to receive any updates like medical exams or not. Is it strange ? My program is CEC inland
Be Patient. IRCC says it will try to process most cases within 6 months. Do not get disheartened by updates in other people with updates in your profile. You are still at early stages of your application.

Reactions: Tophele

successfinal

Jul 14, 2017
Be Patient. IRCC says it will try to process most cases within 6 months. Do not get disheartened by updates in other people with updates in your profile. You are still at early stages of your application.
But the thing is it is two months and i have yet to receive any update even the medical results

vladmirgc

Apr 10, 2014
I think his question has some merit to it. If you look at the tracker for his month (https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/december-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker), you will notice the most CEC applicants have received at least an OK for their medicals.