+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have I lost my pr status?

ryanruben

Jan 24, 2013
Dear Members, My family pr card renewal applications were refused 1 month ago and we decided not to appeal. Now I want to apply for a visitor visa. My question is that should I complete form to voluntarily renounce pr status before I can submit visitor visa application? what s the best way for us, please kindly advise, thank you.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
ryanruben said:
Dear Members, My family pr card renewal applications were refused 1 month ago and we decided not to appeal. Now I want to apply for a visitor visa. My question is that should I complete form to voluntarily renounce pr status before I can submit visitor visa application? what s the best way for us, please kindly advise, thank you.
If you didn't appeal, then you may still be in the final count down to the PR status being revoked. How long have you still got to be able to appeal? Once that has passed, you can apply for a visitor visa.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
ryanruben said:
why your PR status has been lost
can you tell little bit more