+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has TravisK applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?

TravisK

Aug 24, 2016
Hi all,

So in response to this question in the online application for permanent residence, I was hoping you guys could help me out with what the proper response is.

In addition to the EE profile, my wife is sponsoring me. We have submitted an application with me as the principal applicant. I have received the AOR1 email that our package was received, but not checks have been started. It does have an application number (F00xxxxxx).

I suppose the proper thing to do would be to say YES, and include that number? Just want to make sure it's for all undertakings that I am apart of; as I understand it, the spousal application is under my wife's name. Hence the question...

Thanks all!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
TravisK said:
In addition to the EE profile, my wife is sponsoring me. We have submitted an application with me as the principal applicant. I have received the AOR1 email that our package was received, but not checks have been started. It does have an application number (F00xxxxxx).

I suppose the proper thing to do would be to say YES, and include that number? Just want to make sure it's for all undertakings that I am apart of; as I understand it, the spousal application is under my wife's name. Hence the question...
The answer is yes. I don't know why you think the sponsorship application is under your wife's name. You have applied for PR with your wife as the sponsor.