+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has (Candidate) applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? Yes Or No with work permit

8dhavis

Nov 16, 2022
While filling the EE profile, it asks whether I have applied to IRCC. I am on a work permit offered as a intra company transfer. But it was the attorney of the company applied on behalf of me, and I did not do any thing. I m not sure how he submitted. I m filling this EE profile myself.

1. In this case, what should I give ? Yes or No ?
  2. Should there be any EE profile created by attorney for my work permit? and should I request details of my previous EE if created, and any references of previous EE profile should be mentioned in the profile I am creating?

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
While filling the EE profile, it asks whether I have applied to IRCC. I am on a work permit offered as a intra company transfer. But it was the attorney of the company applied on behalf of me, and I did not do any thing. I m not sure how he submitted. I m filling this EE profile myself.

1. In this case, what should I give ? Yes or No ?
  2. Should there be any EE profile created by attorney for my work permit? and should I request details of my previous EE if created, and any references of previous EE profile should be mentioned in the profile I am creating?
You should answer Yes. The question is basically just asking whether IRCC has previously processed any kind of immigration case for you, which they have. I don't think you'll need info from the attorney. But you will want to make sure you have your UCI available. This should be printed on your work permit.